Senior Front End Web Developer
What we’re looking for:
You’re a motivated front-end web developer that’s looking to lead and grow. Maybe you want to get out of consulting or you’re tired of building endless IE7 supported sites in the enterprise. You want to work on sites that show your potential and push your skills as developer. You’re excited to work within our dev and design teams to:
- Create compelling experience for users on the desktop and mobile
- Enable and execute A/B tests to measure different design approaches
- Create tools and resources to communicate with our rapidly expanding developer community
- Collaborate with other development teams to architect and deploy tools and resources to compliment our native iOS apps
- Passionate about the end user experience and able to effectively recommend trade-offs between performance, experience, and quality.
- Exceedingly experienced with modern front-end web development and mobile experiences
- Comfortable defining and maintaining processes for development, testing (automated and manual) for front-end frameworks.
- Willing to push the envelope and get your hands dirty. We don’t always work on things that are straightforward and we’ll expect you to dive into things outside your comfort zone to figure out what’s possible.
- Curious about native mobile development.
- Confident but not cocky. We don’t expect you to know everything, but we do expect you to be honest about it when you don’t.
- 5+ years developing software UIs with a proven track record.
- Extensive and current experience architecting and decoupled front-end architecture.
- Experience working with one or more of the following: Angular, Backbone, Ember, etc
- Experience with server-side languages such as Ruby, PHP, or Python
- Strong background in UI performance, tuning, and troubleshooting
- A portfolio of applications for us to take a look at
- An eye for detail and great communication skills.
- Experience developing native Objective-C apps on iOS
Who We Are
At Adonit, it’s our belief that technology should enable the creative process, not hinder it. We’re a group of passionate individuals who are on a mission to empower creatives with a new set of physical and digital tools.
The Jot Script, our most recent product, leads the market in precision iPad stylus and was recently picked as a 2013 editor’s choice by Mac World.
We’re an energetic and growing company that takes great pride in our work and our people. If you’re looking for a new opportunity in a collaborative, global, engaging environment, drop us a line.
You can learn more about us and our current products at www.adonit.net
At Adonit, you’ll find a bunch of very smart, very talented people who love to laugh, make cool stuff, and dream big. If this sounds like you, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Really want to grab our attention? Include samples of your work.