Senior Graphic Designer
At Adonit, it is our belief that technology should enable the creative process, not hinder it. We’re a small group of passionate individuals who are on a mission to empower creatives with a new set of physical and digital tools. We aim to design products and software that allow people to create whatever it is that they love to create.
Our most recent product, the Jot Script, leads the market as the number one stylus for iOS.
We’re a bunch of smart and talented people who love to laugh, make cool stuff and dream big. We like animals, ping-pong, motorcycles, beer and Austin. We take as much pride in our people as we do in our work. So if you are looking for an opportunity to work in a collaborative, engaging and creative environment, shoot us your application today.
What we’re looking for:
We are growing fast and we need individuals who are confident, self-sufficient and have great problem-solving abilities. This position is for a full-time, onsite senior-level Graphic Designer who would work alongside our design, UX and marketing teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS
- Lead and manage the design team
- Create designs for a variety of projects, from website and banners to logos, packaging and collateral
- Present the work to the Creative Director
- Collaborate and build ideas with other departments
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong typography skills
- Excellent time management and ability to manage multiple projects and multitask in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Clean design aesthetic
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of Graphic Design experience
- Proficiency in all applicable software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Must have experience mentoring and managing designers
- BA/BS in new media, interaction design or communication design
- Must provide a portfolio with samples
Qualified candidates please send your resume and portfolio (a PDF or a link to your site) to firstname.lastname@example.org Really want to impress us? Include some examples of process, brainstorms, iterations and experiments with your portfolio.
We’re definitely a company that takes as much pride in our work as our people. So, if you’re currently looking for a new opportunity in a collaborative, engaging, and creative environment – then shoot us your application today.
Really want to impress us? Include some examples of process, brainstorms, iterations, or something else with your portfolio.
You can learn more about us at www.adonit.net